Tuesday, February 26, 2013

La ropa y las tiendas

I have been teaching Spanish 1 for the umpteenth time this year, and while teaching a unit on clothes, I had a "Aha! Moment." Students (I teach at an all girls' school) want to see websites about fashion and clothing so they can compare and contrast what is out there with their own style. I realized that I needed to find more clothing websites that are specifically Spanish, so I emailed my students that are currently on an exchange in Spain, and they gave me a list of stores that they like to go to in Spain. I have added some of my own.

1. Stradivarius (Spain) www.stradivarius.es
2. El Corte Ingles (Spain) www.elcorteingles.es
3. Bershka (Spain) www.bershka.com
4. Pull and Bear (Spain) www.pullandbear.com
5. Mango (Spain) www.mango.com
6. Blanco (Spain) www.blanco.com
7. Nicoli (Spain) www.nicoli.es

No comments:

Post a Comment